Evolving business needs, regulation and new technologies are forcing securities and brokerage firms to re-think their business. Capgemini helps customers stay in the forefront of the market development, adapting to today´s and tomorrow´s market needs. With our deep competence and market knowledge, we guide our clients in strategic business issues. We help them to develop strategies, adapt business processes, develop IT and become compliant. We also assist clients in finding and introducing new markets and customer segments.
World Wealth Report from Capgemini and RBC Wealth Management - The Industry's Leading Benchmark for High Net Worth Market Information.
Key findings from this year’s report:
• North America and Asia-Pacific drove HNWI market growth in 2014, with Asia-Pacific regaining the top spot in HNWI population and poised to take the lead in HNWI wealth this coming year.
• Strong gains in these regions were not enough to push growth beyond the moderate level of 7% globally, which is the second slowest rate in the last five years
• HNWIs have increased their equity holdings over cash as the largest share of their portfolio holdings, and they have a strong demand for credit
• There is significant opportunity for wealth management firms to develop a robust social impact offering to address HNWI needs and capitalize on their demand for increased wealth manager involvement
• The wealth manager role and value proposition is undergoing a major evolution, requiring firms to re-think service models and capabilities. Unmet needs from younger HNWIs and industry challenges such as new entrants, regulation, and rising costs are impacting the wealth manager’s role, requiring that firms take targeted action
Read more about the World Wealth Report on www.worldwealthreport.com