Efficient and secure payments are crucial in terms of customer loyalty, revenue, and client acquisitions. The business of payments is under extraordinary pressure due to commoditization, regulation and innovation and requires massive investment. At Capgemini Consulting, we help you tackle today’s crucial payment issues.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
Capgemini Consulting boasts recognized leadership in the European payment and cards market. Relying on decades of experience, we offer you a unique perspective and strong ties to related authorities and organizations, including the European Central Bank and the European Community.
Our solutions enable you to:
- Maintain margins
- Manage new investment cycles
- Increase efficiency
- Tackle disintermediation risk (cutting out the middle man)
- Increase marketing differentiation
- Improve innovation
Our assistance covers a number of key areas:
- Strategic analysis
- Definition of product offerings
- Re-assessment of pricing strategy
- Improving operational efficiency and profitability
- Emerging payments including mobile and e-/m-/t- commerce payments
- Adapting to regulations and SEPA
- Infrastructure changes
Track Record and Value Delivery
Capgemini Consulting has years of experience working with large corporations, banks, government authorities and market infrastructure providers to help maximize your profits and remain competitive.
Some of our most notable projects include:
- Strategic studies of the payment activity of banks and how to reposition in a changing market
- Analysis of the SEPA benefits and impact on the European market
- Optimization of banks’ payment processes
- Creation of a transaction bank payment factory and definition of cash management offerings
- Set up of common infrastructure companies
World Payments Report
We deliver thought leadership in the Payments area by our annual World Payments Report, covering trends and the latest development within non-cash payments.
The World Payments Report 2015 from Capgemini and RBS explores the impacts of an increasingly demanding regulatory landscape and the additional requirements to deliver incremental customer value through innovation. Such complexity should encourage banks to embark on a transformational journey to remain competitive and customer-centric. In addition, the role of immediate payments is also examined as a potential ‘silver bullet’ in payments innovation.