Offering over 20 years of insights into the investment needs of High Net Worth Individuals with the World Wealth Report, Capgemini Consulting helps independent companies and bank wealth management departments from strategy to execution.
We have long industry experience and competence within both institutional/discretionary wealth management and retail/funds. We help our customers with strategic analysis, development of business plans, divestments and fusions, process optimization sourcing etc.
World Wealth Report from Capgemini and RBC Wealth Management - The Industry's Leading Benchmark for High Net Worth Market Information.
World Insurance Report
World Wealth Report 2016
Key findings from this year’s report:
- With US$17.4 trillion in HNWI wealth, Asia-Pacific surpassed North America for the first time to become the region with the largest amount of both HNWI wealth and population globally
- By 2025, world wealth is poised to reach USD$100 trillion primarily propelled by the Asia-Pacific region. From 2006 to 2015, Asia-Pacific doubled its HNWI population and wealth.
- More HNWI wealth (35%) was essentially liquid, held in bank accounts or as physical cash, compared to 32% that was overseen by wealth managers. Under-40 HNWIs were even less likely to turn to wealth managers (28%)
- In 2015, wealth managers joined HNWIs in asking for more digital capabilities from wealth firms. This created significant pressure for firms to improve their digital maturity or risk losing profits, clients, and staff
- More wealth firms are seeing the value in collaborating with FinTechs to retain and attract clients.
Read more about the World Wealth Report on www.worldwealthreport.com