Different retail formats, e-commerce, m-commerce and social networks have introduced a range of new channels to the market, changing the way customers interact with organizations and with each other.
The rapid introduction of new online and mobile channels, and the accompanying change in customer behaviours, warrants a new focus on channel management.
Capgemini Consulting has developed a number of core services that will help you optimize your cross-channel investment while increasing customer value and satisfaction.
Our Expertise and Unique Approach
We help you better manage the evolving channel landscape by:
- Developing and implementing multi-channel strategies that optimize customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Creating the optimal channel mix based on an assessment of customer wants and needs, and channel economics
- Linking the channels that customers use as they move from awareness through purchase and advocacy
- Identifying and leveraging new channels of interaction and distribution, including customer-to-customer social networks
- Enabling seamless customer experiences within and across channels by integrating channel functionality
- Re-engineering internal organizational structures around the many new types of customer interaction
Track Record and Value Delivery
Our experiences in Channel Management span across a wide range of business functions and industries. Key examples of how we have helped companies better manage their channels include:
- Transformation of a high-tech manufacturer into a retail player by launching and managing its online web shops
- Development of a speech recognition capability and workflow for a leading PC and video game retailer
- Development of a channel strategy focusing on sales, customer service, and delivery for a communications and logistics company
- Consolidation of local contact centers achieving improved touch points between a government and its citizens at lower costs.
- Design and implementation of a distinctive multichannel service model for a bank's retail and small business customers
B2B eCommerce Round Table
Our round table on B2B eCommerce hosts participants from several of Sweden’s leading manufacturing companies. We focus primarily on the challenges experienced in the B2B domain with setting a B2B eCommerce strategy such as:
- How to attract customers to the eCommerce channel
- How to handle channel conflicts incl. pricing of the products in the eCommerce channel
- How to work with channel management in an effective way
- How to manage transparency in content management and the increased demand from customers on transparency
- How to ensure an efficient operative model in a digital world
- How to go from B2B to B2B2B
B2C eCommerce Round Table
The B2C eCommerce Round Table is a forum for leading Swedish companies mainly from the Consumer and Retail Product sector to gather and share experiences. It focuses on the opportunities and threats of the direct eCommerce channel, and how a successful eCommerce strategy can complement traditional channels:
- Key success factors to a successful eCommerce and channel management
- How to increase sales online
- How to succeed with m-mobile
- How to adapt your organization to a digital economy
- What digital strategies to adapt in retail
- How eCommerce can be a strategic complement to your current portfolio.